English Language Arts Teacher
Stanfield School District has a secondary English Language Arts teaching vacancy for the 2017-18 school year. The successful applicant will be able to teach secondary language arts courses at the high school and middle school level.
• Must hold or be eligible to hold the appropriate Oregon Teaching License and Endorsement;
• Successful teaching experience;
• Ability/experience teaching college credit/dual credit classes;
• Knowledge of best practices in teaching;
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to obtain/maintain multiple endorsement areas;
• Previous experience teaching middle school/high school Language Arts;
• Ability and interest to coach/advise an extracurricular activity;
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
• Implementing state and district curriculum;
• Planning instruction to meet the learning needs and styles of all students;
• Using a variety of assessments to inform instruction;
• Creating an environment that maximizes student learning with a focus on character development;
• Modeling and teaching a growth mindset;
• Providing culturally responsive instruction;
• Modeling and teaching respect with an awareness of diversity;
• Demonstrating continuous professional growth.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: http://www.stanfield.k12.or.us/district_office/employee_info
Submit an application file that includes:
• Completed Oregon Teacher Application Form
•Letter of application
•Three (3) current letters of recommendation
•Writing Sample—Answer the following clearly and concisely in one page or less.
*Describe how teachers plan, teach, and assess lessons that meet the individual learning needs and styles of students.
•Copy of Oregon Teaching License with Endorsement
•Unofficial copy of transcripts
Shelley Liscom, Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Any emailed applications should be sent in one complete packet.)
Stanfield School District #61R
1120 North Main
Stanfield, OR 97875
Phone: (541) 449-8766/FAX (541) 449-8768 http://www.stanfield.k12.or.us/district_office/employee_info