Elementary Teacher (Anticipated 2nd grade)
Stanfield School District has an elementary teaching vacancy for the 2017-18 school year. (The position is anticipated to be at 2nd grade.)
Must hold or be eligible to hold the appropriate Oregon Teaching License and Endorsement;
- < > teaching experience;
< > of best practices in teaching.
Ability to obtain/maintain multiple endorsement areas;
- < > to work harmoniously with others and to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with students, parents, and teachers
Training and experience with Conscious Discipline;
- < > experience teaching elementary reading and math with small group instruction;
< > in English and Spanish.
Implementing state and district curriculum;
Planning instruction to meet the learning needs and styles of all students;
Using a variety of assessments to inform instruction;
Creating an environment that maximizes student learning with a focus on character development;
Modeling and teaching a growth mindset;
Providing culturally responsive instruction;
Modeling and teaching respect with an awareness of diversity;
Demonstrating continuous professional growth.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: http://www.stanfield.k12.or.us/district_office/employee_info
- Submit an application file that includes:
- •Completed Oregon Teacher Application Form
- •Letter of application
- •Three (3) current letters of recommendation
- •Writing Sample—Answer the following clearly and concisely in one page or less.
- *Describe how teachers plan, teach, and assess lessons that meet the individual learning needs and styles of students.
- •Copy of Oregon Teaching License with Endorsement
- •Unofficial copy of transcripts
Shelley Liscom, Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org (Any emailed applications should be sent in one complete packet.) Stanfield School District #61R
1120 North Main
Stanfield, OR 97875
Phone: (541) 449-8766/FAX (541) 449-8768