Wraparound Umatilla County presents: Collaborative Problem Solving
Attention school counselors, mental health professionals, classroom teachers, parents and community members working with children with problematic behavior...there IS another way!
Wraparound Umatilla County Presents: Collaborative Problem Solving
May 2-3, Hermiston Conference Center
Featuring Erik Kola of OHSU and ThinkKids.org
• Providing an in-depth exposure to both the assessment and intervention components of the model.
• Practicing drilling down to identify specific triggers.
• Practicing identifying the specific cognitive skill deficits contributing to challenging behavior.
• Learning how to solve problems and train skills using the Collaborative Problem Solving process.
• Distinguishing between direct (explicit) and indirect (implicit) skills training and knowing when each approach is required.
Hermiston Conference Center
May 2-3, 2013
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The training is FREE, but you must preregister by emailing your name, agency and email address (groups may send one email with info) with subject line “CPS” to: email@example.com or by calling Roxanne at 541-289-8850.
**Participants MUST attend both days**