- Morning: 9 AM (FULL)
- Afternoon: 1PM (OPEN)
Instructors: IMESD Communications & SchoolMessenger
Purpose: Maximizing your online communication with parents, students, and the community.
- Any staff or teacher who posts content to social media or their school website.
- Administrators who use SchoolMessenger will find the training regarding mobile apps helpful as we explain how the Mobile App works in conjunction with your website and push notifications to provide fast communication with your parents.
Session Topics Include:
- Using your SchoolMessenger Mobile App & Push Notifications
- Using the new content management system for updating your school website
- Accessibility 101 - insure that your content meets ADA requirements
- Best Practices for using Social Media
To register for this FREE workshop, email erika.lasaterimesd.k12.or.us. For questions, contact Erika at 541-966-4606.