PE and Health teachers interested in participating in a day consisting of professional peer to peer conversation need to attend this session. Topics to be discussed include:
- Legal Requirement and State Laws for Health Ed including Sexual Health and PE
- Understanding the new Health/PE Standards
- Equity and Best Practices in Health and PE
- Curriculum options available for next year
- Participant Topics of interest
The day begins at 8:30 with connecting to wifi and a gtky activity. Lunch is served at IMESD at noon, and we will adjourn near 3:30.
Participants need to bring with them an outline of what they are currently teaching so they can discuss how their curriculum aligns with the new standards.
If you have any questions, please contact Joe Buglione at IMESD. joe.buglioneimesd.k12.or.us or 541-966-3150