When: Thursday, October 10 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: IMESD – Lodgepole/Ponderosa
Join the Center for Education Innovation, Evaluation & Research and InterMountain Education Service District to learn how to use your school district data to create Continuous Improvement Plans that align with the Student Success Act metrics.
Interact with your own district-based data to:
- Develop and/or refine your district Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Align your CIP with Student Success Act metrics
- Identify benchmarks
- Develop strategic goals with realistic and aspirational metrics
- Analyze disparities between student populations
Audience: Superintendents, principals & assistant principals, administrators, staff & teachers focused on district, school or student data
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Guiding participants through needs assessment and data analysis to establish 3 year and quarterly goals with aligned metrics.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch on your own.
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Time for attendees to work on CIPs with Center staff. (Oregon Data Suite staff will also be available.)
Contact: Peter Campbell (541-966-3203 or peter.campbellimesd.k12.or.us)