Presented by: The Hungerford Law Firm
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: Pendleton Convention Center
Topics to be covered will include:
- Abbreviated Day—recent legislation caselaw
- Modified Diploma—transition services issue
- Procedures for special education discipline
- Litigation update and its impact on daily practices
- Service animals
- Extracurricular activities
- How to draft / design an IEP to avoid litigation
- Steps to take when parents bring their attorney to the table
A portion of this workshop will be devoted to Q & A, so come prepared with your questions!
Lunch will be provided.