ODE Title I-A program staff will facilitate one-day work sessions for district teams to learn about the requirements of federal programs under ESSA, with a focus on Title I-A along with including Title I-D, Title IV-A, and REAP/RLIS components. The morning session will cover how federal funds can work in a coordinated way to meet identified student needs and support activities that improve outcomes for all students. The afternoon session will provide opportunities for networking across districts, consultations, and Technical Assistance appointments with ODE staff.
One-Day Session Schedule: Starts at 9:00 AM
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Presentation/Interactive Session
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Lunch (On your own)
- 1:00 - 5:00 PM Individual District Consultations
Items to bring:
- Relevant district materials
Who should attend?
District administrators, charter school administrators, federal programs coordinators, and business directors.
- Develop a shared understanding of federal programs requirements under ESSA among districts in the region and statewide.
- Develop an understanding of how federal funds can support different activities and be leveraged to maximize flexibility.
- Apply learning to local district planning for use of federal funds to support identified needs and priorities.
Please contact Emily Swope (Emily.swopestate.or.us) if you have any questions.