Programs for Children with Special Needs
The Special Education staff offers support and consultation to district personnel in planning and coordinating special education services.
For the Eastern Oregon Regional Program Referral Form, click here.
- Assistive Technology
- Audiology Services
- Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Regional Programs
- School Psychology & Behavioral Services Program
- Transition Network Facilitator - Region 8
The IS Department is guided by six areas of focus. Each is designed to positively impact student achievement and increase collaboration between the InterMountain ESD and local school districts.
- Assessment and Accountability
- College and Career Preparation
- Instructional Improvement
- Student Achievement
- Regional Professional Development
- Common Core State Standards
- Home Schooling
- Migrant & ELL Services
- School Security Initiative
- Additional IS Services
These services provide administrative support to component school districts.