The purpose of the Migrant Summer School Program is to help students meet Oregon's state standards in reading and math and ultimately to graduate from high school. Specific standards to focus upon are identified for each grade level.
The program collaborates with area school districts and co-funds summer school, serving students from Milton-Freewater, Stanfield, Hermiston, Irrigon, Umatilla, Echo, Cove and Boardman.
For information on how to apply for employment with the Summer School Program, please contact:
- Hermiston- Loretta Fitterer Loretta.Fittererhermiston.k12.or.us
- Umatilla: Nicole Coyle coylenumatillasd.org
- Boardman: Cathie Prindle Cathie.Prindlemorrow.k12.or.us
- Irrigon: Kaira Rysdam Kaira.Rysdammorrow.k12.or.us
- Summer School Staff Feedback 2017
- Summer School Student Survey 2017
- Summer School Parent Feedback (Word)